Welcome to My Rally Campaign to go to Spain to play soccer
- My name is Isabella Vitella. Im 14 years old in the 8th and an Honor Student. But I absolutely love soccer!
- Im trying to raise 3,000.00 to travel to Madrid & San Sebastian Spain to play other girls my age that are from over 300 different countries
Why I'm Raising Funds
- How will the funds be used? The funds will be used directly for travel, room and board.
How I Got Here
- I've dedicated myself to soccer since I was a little girl. I plan on paving the way for young teens my age to play competitvely intertnationally too. This year my middle school team won its very first trophy for girls soccer. My TSF team is currently ranked 2nd in the state and in the top 10 of the United States.
- We've overcome many obstables as a team. But I think our secret to our success is that we believe in one another. We have respect for our teammates and coaches. And all of the time our parents put into our sport.
- I'd like to thank my coach Patrick O'Connor for believing in me. The time Coach Pat has dedicated to our team is incredible. But at the end of the day, he makes it so much fun, that it makes it all worth it.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- So now I need you to be on my team and help me Spread the Good Word by Supporting Girls Soccer. This means so much to me and as my parents say it keeps me on the right path in life.